We are proud to announce we will be reopening Monday, June 22, 2020. To ensure we are staying safe and compliant, we have implemented the following guidelines:
- Encouraged physical distancing during speed and strength sessions.
- Facial coverings are recommended, but not required.
- All sessions are groups of 12 or less and reservations must be made ahead of time.
- All athletes will wash their hands when entering and leaving the facility.
- Temperature checks when entering the facility, and sanitizer available throughout the facility.
- All athletes must bring their own water. Water will NOT be provided.
- Weight room disinfection after each session.
- Roll-up doors will remain open with fans on to ensure air ventilation in the gym.
- Daily sanitation procedures of the turf, weight room, and common areas.
- Doors to remain locked during sessions.
- Parents will NOT be allowed to wait inside the facility during sessions.
Contact us to bring your membership off “freeze” and to reserve your spot. We appreciate your patience and understanding!
Summer Schedule 6/22/2020 – 8/7/2020
|9 – 10 amStrengthCoach Bass||9 – 10 amStrengthCoach Shelley||9 – 10 amStrengthCoach Bass||9 – 10 amStrengthCoach Shelley|
|10:15 – 11:15 amSpeed Coach Bass||10:15 – 11:15 amSpeedCoach Shelley||10:15 – 11:15 amSpeedCoach Bass||10:15 – 11:15 amSpeedCoach Shelley|
|4 – 5 pmSpeedCoach Bass||4 – 5 pmSpeedCoach Shelley||4 – 5 pmSpeedCoach Bass||4 – 5 pmSpeedCoach Shelley|
|5:30 – 6:30 pmStrengthCoach Bass||5:30 – 6:30 pmStrengthCoach Shelley||5:30 – 6:30 pmStrengthCoach Bass||5:30 – 6:30 pmStrengthCoach Shelley|
|6:45 – 7:45 pmSpeedCoach Shelley||6:45 – 7:45 pmSpeedCoach Shelley|